What Personal Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect, hold and process the following Personal Data:
- in connection with the creation or administration of a customer account
- when you sign up to or access or use our services
- when you contact us directly (e.g. website enquiry form, email, live chat features or through your user dashboard) or visit our website
The Personal Data we collect may include:
- your IP address and/or other device identifying data
- your contact information (including your name, username, phone number, email address and any other contact information you provide to us)
- our location, billing information, purchase history
- other information such as interests and preferences
- data profile regarding your online behavior on our website and other information about how you use our services or website (for example, traffic volumes, times spent on pages)
- Information contained in your correspondence with us or survey responses; and
- Other information required to provide a service or information you have requested from us.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals who are under the minimum required ages specified herein. You must be at least 13 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater, to use our services. Individuals under the applicable age may use our services only through a parent or legal guardian's account and with their involvement. If you are a parent or legal guardian who believes your child has provided personal information to Playaz4Playaz without your consent, you may ask us to delete such information by contacting us at https://playaz4playaz.com/privacy.
Who do we collect your Personal Data from?
We collect Personal Data about you from:
- you, when you provide that Personal Data to us, including via our website and services through any registration, subscription or purchase process on our website, through any contact with us (including Live Chat or email), by entering information on our website in any other way, or by providing us with feedback on our products or services
- third parties where you have authorised this (e.g. from Stripe and Paypal where you process payments on Playaz4Playaz. If you submit Personal Data to Stripe and Paypal, use of your Personal Data will be subject to their privacy policies)). If possible, we will collect Personal Data from you directly
When you visit or use our website or services, we may collect information about you:
- by recording clickstream data, which is non-personal information that is recorded when you click anywhere on a webpage and is used for the purposes of collecting, analysing and reporting data about how you use our website and related services; and
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication:We use your Personal Data to verify your identity when you access your account.
- Operating our services:We use your Personal Data to better understand your needs and to provide our services, process and fulfill orders, provide customer support, and to otherwise comply with our contractual obligations to you. We (and/or our third-party vendors) use your financial information to process purchases made by you and to pay you amounts you may earn using the services.
- Communicating with you:We use your Personal Data when we communicate with you (e.g., when we respond to a customer support or other inquiry), and to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- Improving our services:We use your Personal Data to understand how our services are being used and how we can improve them. In general, we analyze anonymized aggregated data, rather than specific user data. We may, however, need to analyze a specific case to address a specific problem (e.g., a bug that affects only a few accounts).
- Customizing your experience:We use your Personal Data to personalize the service to you. This may include remembering your preferences for language or volume or displaying content that you might enjoy, based upon your choices, or according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- Marketing and advertising:We use your Personal Data to show you ads on third-party sites. We may also use your Personal Data to inform decisions when delivering third-party advertisements to you. This may include "targeted ads" based upon your activities.
- Promotions:We use your Personal Data to send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting, you can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instruction included in those emails.
- Exercising our rights:Where reasonably necessary, we use your Personal Data to exercise our legal rights and prevent abuse of our service. For example, we may use your Personal Data to detect and prevent fraud, spam, or content that violates our Terms of Service.
- Legal compliance:We use your Personal Data where we are legally required to do so. For example, we may need to gather your Personal Data to respond to a subpoena or court order or to protect and/pr enforce our legal rights, including defending any claim, or to responds to lawful requests by public authorities or law enforcement.
- Protecting your information:Where appropriate, we may anonymize, backup, and delete certain Personal Data.
We may use algorithms and other automated means to implement any of the above.
Whenever we process your Personal Data for one of these purposes, we have determined that one or more of the following lawful bases apply:
- Performance of a contract;
- Legitimate commercial interest;
- Compliance with a legal obligation; or
- Your Consent
If you require further information contact us at https://playaz4playaz.com/privacy.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Data
We share Personal Data with third parties as follows:
- As you instruct:We may make your profile and content available to others as you instruct in using our services. We may share your Personal Data with persons to whom you have granted account-level access.
- With your consent:We may share your Personal Data with third parties where we have obtained your express consent to do so.
- Authorized vendors:We may share your Personal Data with third-party vendors that help us operate our services, process orders, and comply with your instructions and our contractual obligations. This includes payment processors, content delivery networks (CDNs), cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, email service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, customer relations management (CRM) vendors, and shipment vendors.
- Advertising:We may share your Personal Data with advertising companies to display relevant ads to you.
- Analytics:We may share your Personal Data on an aggregated anonymized basis with analytics providers which help us understand how customers are using our services.
- Affiliates and advisors:We may share your Personal Data with our parent company, Playaz4Playaz PTE. LTD., and our auditors and advisors for planning, financial reporting, accounting, auditing, tax filings, and legal compliance. We may share your Personal Data with our affiliates to the extent necessary to provide you with the services ordered.
- Certain legal situations:We may share your Personal Data where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for safety related reasons.
- Aggregated or anonymized information:We may publicly disclose non-personal aggregated or anonymized information such as our number of visitors and registered users.
We use reasonable efforts to vet vendors for their privacy and data security practices. We require that such vendors agree to protect the Personal Data we share.
The Personal Data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the Personal Data for statistical analysis, the data is deleted from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your device in any way. They are strictly used to monitor your website activity so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. If you choose to disable cookies, it may effect your ability to use certain features of the website.
Facebook Connect or “Login with Facebook” allows Facebook users to use their Facebook accounts to create an account for, and log into, the services. If you choose to register an account to use the services using Facebook Connect, or later link your account with the service to your Facebook account using Facebook Connect, Facebook will ask your permission to share certain information from your Facebook account with us.
If you sign up to the services using Facebook Connect, your account with us will be automatically connected to your Facebook Account. We will use any Personal Data you may provide to Facebook (such as your name, email address and other information you made publicly available via Facebook) to create your account with the services.
Links to Other Websites
We retain your Personal Data for as long as you have an account. When you close an account, we will delete its content. We may retain logs of automatically collected information (for internal analytics and security purposes); your email address; your tax information; communications with you; and your transactional information (for auditing, tax, and financial purposes). When we no longer have a business reason for retaining data, we will delete or anonymize it.
If we receive legal process pertaining to your account, we will retain your Personal Data for as long as we in good faith believe is necessary to comply with the legal process. Similarly, if we believe that your account has been involved in wrongdoing, we may preserve your Personal Data to defend or assert our rights.
Mobile Device Communications
We may, with your consent, send push notifications in our apps. You may disable these by declining them or changing the app's settings. To the extent provided, we may, with your consent, send SMS messages to your mobile telephone for authentication and security purposes. You may opt out of receiving such messages at any time.
Protecting Your Personal Data
We use physical, technical, and organizational security measures to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental disclosure. Despite these efforts, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Users also have a role to play in keeping their data safe. We encourage you to use a unique and hard-to-guess password for your account and to not share it with others. You should only grant access rights to people who you know and trust, and, even then, you should be careful in granting all access rights. You should monitor your account regularly. If you believe that someone has gained access to your account without your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can investigate.
You may receive other people's Personal Data in using our service. If you receive Personal Data from other users, you must comply with all laws, including those concerning privacy, data security, and online marketing.
International Data Transfers and Certain User Rights
Location and Data
We operate in the United States. We provide services globally using computer systems, servers, and databases located in the U.S. and other countries. When you use our services from outside of the U.S., your Personal Data may be transferred to and processed in the U.S. and other global data centers, depending on your region. Please note that U.S. data and privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Residents of certain countries may be subject to additional protections. as set forth below.
Assessing and correcting your Personal Data
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act or other applicable law, you have the right to access your readily retrievable Personal Data that we hold and to request a correction to your Personal Data. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the Personal Data relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the Personal Data, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the Personal Data that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, contact us at https://playaz4playaz.com/privacy. You should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the Personal Data, or the correction, that you are requesting).
For any questions, inquiries, or complaints relating to your privacy, please contact us at:
Attention: Data Protection Officer
Last updated: June 2021