To maintain a fun, safe and engaging experience for all on the P4P social media platform(s) (“Platforms”), P4P asks that our creators and users abide by the following Community Guidelines. These guidelines cover P4P’s official social media accounts.
For the purposes of this document, “we,” “our” and “us” refers “Playaz4Playaz.com” and it’s official social media accounts and “you” or refers to individual Platform users, including our users and creators.
These Community Guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to use our services and outline your responsibilities. Your use of our services is subject to these Community Guidelines and our Terms of Service. If anything in these Community Guidelines conflicts with our Terms of Service, our Terms of Service will take priority.
Questions? Please send us a direct message through any of our social media outlets or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treat others with respect
- Posts, comments, images, videos and other content should be respectful to others.
- Content that is illegal or unlawful, advocates illegal activity or is perceived as a threat to the wellbeing of an individual(s) will be reported as necessary.
- Personal attacks, derogatory comments directed at individuals and the general public are not permitted.
- Posts and comments that include a social security number, a driver’s license number or other information that is confidential/protected/private by law are not permitted.
- Posts and comments that are racist, sexist, homophobic or sexually explicit or otherwise discriminatory, threatening or harassing are not permitted.
- Posts and comments with inappropriate language, including profanity, abusive language or obscene remarks are not permitted.
- You should not intentionally post information that is obviously false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Any of the above content that is not permitted will be deleted by P4P administrators without prior notification.
Our services may only be used for lawful purposes only. P4P doesn’t allow spam, scams, or other deceptive, offensive or inappropriate practices that take advantage of the P4P community, violate a law or regulation or the accepted expectations of our community.
- We don’t allow content where the main purpose is to trick others into leaving P4P for another site.
- Comments should contribute to and remain relevant to the Platform post/page to which the comment is directed.
- Posts that solicit, advertise, endorse or promote a product or service for commercial purposes or personal gain and have no direct connection to P4P or would not be of interest to the general P4P community will be removed.
- Posts or comments that are repetitive in nature, offensive, harmful or generally considered inappropriate in our opinion will be hidden or deleted.
- Posts that are endorsements or oppositions of any person or party campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposal.
Follow the rules
- Individuals who violate the Platforms on any particular social media page will be restricted, banned or blocked from that page.
- Page administrators reserve the right to remove or hide posts/comments that violate the social media guidelines in our own opinion.
- You are solely responsible for the content you post. Although P4P may remove inappropriate material and restrict, ban or block certain individuals, we are not obligated to do so.
- P4P does not regularly monitor the users and followers on our Platforms. Please keep this in mind while engaging with us online, either publicly or privately and when accepting creators, friends or users follow requests on your personal accounts.
- Crimes, illegal activity and behavior that poses or is perceived to pose an imminent threat or risk of harm to anyone must be reported immediately to your local emergency line/law enforcement. If you have general, non-threatening, concerns about users who follow our Platforms, feel free to inform us.
- By posting to our community on our Platforms, you must comply with intellectual property rights and applicable law. By doing so you verify that the content you are posting does not infringe on anyone else’s intellectual property rights or violate any copyrights or trademarks. You can learn more about intellectual property rights in our Terms of Service.
- Do not use P4P’s name, marks or logo without our official consent to imply official endorsement or impersonate Playaz4Playaz.com, or to benefit yourself financially. P4P has the right to defend its brand against these violations.
If you breach any of the Community Guidelines, or fail to meet the standards we set when using the Platforms, we may remove certain content and/or your access to the Platforms without notice. This will not affect any We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time and have full discretion to remove any content we think is inappropriate in our own opinion from the Platforms.
Last updated: June 2021